Definitely a Game Changer: DEWALT Wet Tile Saw
I have used the DEWALT D24000 1.5-Horsepower 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw as my main saw for four years now. I am a flooring contractor by profession and I have used a lot of tile saws throughout my career. Since having this Dewalt tile saw, it has become my favorite saw to use for my flooring projects. It is true that its heavy but transporting the machine is actually easy. The capacity of the saw to cut through various kinds of tile is really impressive that it made the other tile saws obsolete.
- PORTABLE: As I have mentioned above, the entire machine is indeed heavy to carry on my own. Dewalt suggested two make two trips when transporting the saw. I took their suggestion and I guess it’s slightly more portable that way. I first carried the tub and then followed by the saw assembly. Using this method, I don’t need a second pair of hands when transporting the entire tile saw.
- DOES PLUNGE CUTS: I am really glad that this Dewalt saw has a feature that can do plunge cuts. This is significant for registers and electrical outlets. I used to do plunge cuts with a portable wet saw; well you can imagine how much I can do with that. But now, I don’t need to do all that tough work anymore. All I have to do is make the necessary adjustments and the result is a clean hole in the tile.
- HUGE CAPACITY: This wet tile saw has a very huge capacity because its diagonal is 18 inches and its rip is 24 inches. As a flooring contractor, the saw doesn’t limit my capacity to do flooring projects. I am now capable of cutting a 24-inch square slate. I have also tried ripping a piece of slate that is 1.5 inches thick and 36 inches long. I have come to love this machine because of the efficiency that it provides on all my projects.
DEWALT D24000 Features
- This Dewalt D24000 has a weight of about 69 pounds. It can easily be transported and set up by a single person.
- The plunge feature of the Dewalt tile cutter provides easy plunge cuts for A/C registers and electrical outlets.
- The cantilevering rail/cart system of this wet tile cutter allows a huge ripping capacity of about 24 inches.
- This Dewalt wet saw has an integrated 45/22.5 degrees miter feature. It allows fast and easy angled cuts.
- Click here to see more product features
The DEWALT D24000 is really a much better tile saw in comparison to the old ones that I own. Its performance is unbeatable. After all these years of using this Dewalt, it has never got tired of working for me even just once. Although the unit is a little bit pricey but I guess it’s an investment that is really worth it. The DEWALT D24000 1.5-Horsepower 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw is the game changer in my profession as a flooring contractor.
|Average customer review out of 113 reviews:|
Save up to !
35 user reviews
DEWALT D24000 1.5-Horsepower 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw
Whether you’re a flooring specialist or a do-it-all remodeler, the DEWALT 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw delivers accurate and reliable performance to get the job done. This saw is able to rip tiles and can handle diagonal cuts. An integrated rail system helps ensure precision and an integrated miter feature allows for accurate bevel cuts. A gutsy 1.5-horsepower motor delivers the power you need to cut tough materials on the jobsite.
Make accurate tile and stone cuts with the DEWALT 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw. View larger.
Versatile, Powerful Design for Quick Cuts
Cutting tiles is tough work, but this 15 amp DEWALT saw is up to the task. Its powerful 1.5-horsepower motor allows the 10-inch diamond blade to cut cleanly and accurately through hard materials like porcelain and stone.
A generous 3-1/8-inch cut depth allows you to use this saw when cutting most V-cap tiles and pavers. A versatile plunge feature allows you to make quick plunge cuts when shaping pieces to accommodate electrical outlets, A/C registers, and more.
Integrated Rail System and Guides for Accuracy
A tile saw is an investment, and you rely on all the saw’s components to stay true over time. This DEWALT saw’s sturdy, stainless steel rail system is integrated right into the saw frame, ensuring the accurate cuts you need while also offering excellent durability.
The cantilevering design of this saw’s rail and cart system allows for 24-inch ripping capacity. It also allows for accurate diagonal cuts when working with tiles that measure up to 18 inches making it ideal for small and large tiling projects.
A convenient miter feature is also integrated into the saw frame and offers stops at both 45 degrees and 22.5 degrees. Also, the saw’s unique edge guide makes it incredibly easy to line up corner cuts.
Dual Water Nozzles and Five-Gallon Pan for Easy Setup
A wet saw keeps your saw blade and your tile cool, which is especially important for jobs that require lots of cuts or involve extra hard materials. A wet saw helps prevent excess downtime that results from waiting for blades to cool and contributes to more professional results by preventing the type of friction that can damage tools or materials.
This DEWALT saw’s dual water nozzles can be adjusted to deliver optimal water placement on the blade, minimizing messy over-spray and distracting mist. Rear and side water attachments help contain water runoff and blade spray for a cleaner, easier-to-manage work space, while the saw’s five-gallon, durable ABS water pan allows for quick setup and takedown.
Built to be Compact, Convenient, and Durable
Portability is essential for a tile saw, and this DEWALT fits the bill. Weighing 69 pounds with a compact frame measuring 34 by 26 inches, you can easily transport, store, and set up this saw at home or at a jobsite. And when it’s time to pack up, the removable cutting cart makes cleaning this tile saw quick and easy.
This 10-inch wet tile saw comes with a DEWALT warranty package that includes a three-year limited warranty, a one-year free service contract, and a 90-day money-back guarantee.
What’s in the Box
DEWALT 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw.
|The DW368K has been designed to be sturdy and durable while remaining easily portable (click each to enlarge).|
Click Here to View Sale Price