Definitely a Game Changer: DEWALT Wet Tile Saw
I have used the DEWALT D24000 1.5-Horsepower 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw as my main saw for four years now. I am a flooring contractor by profession and I have used a lot of tile saws throughout my career. Since having this Dewalt tile saw, it has become my favorite saw to use for my flooring projects. It is true that its heavy but transporting the machine is actually easy. The capacity of the saw to cut through various kinds of tile is really impressive that it made the other tile saws obsolete.
- PORTABLE: As I have mentioned above, the entire machine is indeed heavy to carry on my own. Dewalt suggested two make two trips when transporting the saw. I took their suggestion and I guess it’s slightly more portable that way. I first carried the tub and then followed by the saw assembly. Using this method, I don’t need a second pair of hands when transporting the entire tile saw.
- DOES PLUNGE CUTS: I am really glad that this Dewalt saw has a feature that can do plunge cuts. This is significant for registers and electrical outlets. I used to do plunge cuts with a portable wet saw; well you can imagine how much I can do with that. But now, I don’t need to do all that tough work anymore. All I have to do is make the necessary adjustments and the result is a clean hole in the tile.
- HUGE CAPACITY: This wet tile saw has a very huge capacity because its diagonal is 18 inches and its rip is 24 inches. As a flooring contractor, the saw doesn’t limit my capacity to do flooring projects. I am now capable of cutting a 24-inch square slate. I have also tried ripping a piece of slate that is 1.5 inches thick and 36 inches long. I have come to love this machine because of the efficiency that it provides on all my projects.
DEWALT D24000 Features
- This Dewalt D24000 has a weight of about 69 pounds. It can easily be transported and set up by a single person.
- The plunge feature of the Dewalt tile cutter provides easy plunge cuts for A/C registers and electrical outlets.
- The cantilevering rail/cart system of this wet tile cutter allows a huge ripping capacity of about 24 inches.
- This Dewalt wet saw has an integrated 45/22.5 degrees miter feature. It allows fast and easy angled cuts.
- Click here to see more product features
The DEWALT D24000 is really a much better tile saw in comparison to the old ones that I own. Its performance is unbeatable. After all these years of using this Dewalt, it has never got tired of working for me even just once. Although the unit is a little bit pricey but I guess it’s an investment that is really worth it. The DEWALT D24000 1.5-Horsepower 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw is the game changer in my profession as a flooring contractor.
|Average customer review out of 0 reviews:|
Save up to $50.00!
35 user reviews
DEWALT D24000 1.5-Horsepower 10-Inch Wet Tile Saw
Integrated cantilevering rail/cart system allows for 24″ ripping capacity, 18″ tile on diagonal, stainless steel rail system is integrated into the saw frame, integrated 45/22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts, plunge feature, adjustable dual water nozzles, rear and side water attachments help contain water run-off and blade spray, removable cutting cart for easy cleaning, 5 gallon water pan, edge guide with 2-position,45/90, degree guide, will cut hard materials such as porcelain and stone. Specs: 15.0Amps, blade diameter 10″, max rip capacity 24″ tile, diagonal cut capacity 18″ tile, max depth of cut 3-1/8″, pan material, ABS plastic, removable water containment tray, 34″Lx26″W(housing only), weight 69 lbs.