DEWALT DC330K Jig Saw Kit: Switches Blades Like No Other
The major selling point for me about the DEWALT Jig Saw Kit is its easy blade change system. This jig saw system utilizes a blade clamp with a one of a kind lever action system. I can switch from one blade to the next without any major hassles. This DEWALT jig saw just makes my work a lot easier.
Of course, this is not the only benefit that I am able to garner out of this handy table saw jig. I have used it quite extensively so I am aware of its capabilities and its limits. The manufacturers will send you a complete system but it may not exactly have all the blades you prefer to use so there might come a time when you will need to buy the extra jig saw blades in case it is not included in your standard blade set.
What I Loved About this Jig Saw
- CUTS CORNERS AND CURVES LIKE NO OTHER: The cutting work I make using the DEWALT DC330K is slick and smooth. I can make really tight curves without any issues. I guess it’s due to the unit’s blade guidance system – kudos to the guys who designed this thing.
- PACKS A LOT OF POWER: The usual problem I have with a cordless jigsaw is the fact that it runs out of juice too soon. I’m not even quite done yet with my cutting then the cordless just runs out of power on me. But not this one; I think this new kind of battery on this DEWALT will set some future trends.
- COMPACT DESIGN: The big advantage of cordless jig saws is that you don’t have the cord getting in the way of your work. Nevertheless, this DEWALT unit is more compact and easier to use compared to other competing brands.
- The DEWALT DC330K features the convenience of a cordless jig saw but it packs just about the same power of regular wired jig saws
- This DEWALT jig saw is battery powered and requires NICAD batteries; note that the package includes batteries when delivered
- This unit also features the patented XRP Extended-Life Battery System
- Other than its set of jig saw blades the package will also include the unit’s charger
- Click here for more product features
This jig saw from DEWALT is several notches above the competition. Nevertheless, I can mention a couple of downsides that other customers have noticed. First off, the batteries are not cheap. If you want to get a second back up battery, prepare to spend for it. The other downside that I have found is the fact that the blade on this saw kit does not release completely even after you pull the release lever. You still have to pull the thing to get it loose. In spite of these minor flaws, I still think that the DEWALT DC330K Heavy-Duty 18-Volt Ni-Cad Cordless Top Handle Jig Saw Kit is a great tool for its price.
|Average customer review out of %%REVIEWCOUNT%% reviews:||%%RATINGBAR%%|
Save up to %%AMOUNTSAVED%%!
Read More DEWALT DC330K Customer Reviews