My Favorite Circular Saw: Makita BSS610Z
I have owned my Makita Bare-Tool BSS610Z Circular Saw for more than two years now. I am really satisfied with the performance of this cordless circular saw. I have used it for cutting a lot of things from softwoods to hardwoods and it has never let me down yet. I’m still waiting for it to make me absolutely disappointed.
What I Like About My Makita
- BATTERY LIFE: Once the battery is fully charged, its service life is longer compared to the other brands that I have tried. In my experience, I was able to cut more than 50 pieces of 2×6’s on just a single charge of the battery.
- COMFORTABLE: Since the circular saw is cordless, I will never have to deal with cords getting tangled with it. It is also equipped with a power-brake which makes me feel safer using this unit compared to other saws. It is also lightweight making it possible for me to bring it anywhere.
- DURABLE: Ever since I started using this saw, it has become one of my favorite power tools. It shows lots of power and is very well-balanced. I use it to cut through almost anything and it has never let me down at all. It has survived through all the abuses that I have done to it for more than two years now. It is very durable indeed; and I expect that it will last for many more years in my hands.
- This cordless circular saw comes with an 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery. It also comes with a 30-minute rapid optimum charger which produces 430% of the total lifetime work of the saw. It means that it can produce 2.5 times more cycles compared to other saws.
- This Makita BSS610Z has a good design. It is ergonomic and compact. It only weighs 7.1 pounds which helps minimize operator fatigue.
- This saw has a built-in LED light that helps brighten up the work space. It is also equipped with a dust blower that keeps the debris out of the cutting line.
- The motor of the saw can deliver 3,700 RPM that is capable of ripping and cutting through any kind of wood quickly.
- Click here for more product features
This is a well-made Makita saw and I continue to love this tool every time I use it. The only problem is that one full-charge battery is not enough for my work. I have to stop to recharge the battery before continuing on. So, I bought a spare battery and it did make the entire work faster.
I definitely love this Makita Bare-Tool BSS610Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw because of its performance and durability.
|Average customer review out of %%REVIEWCOUNT%% reviews:||%%RATINGBAR%%|
More Makita BSS610Z Customer Reviews: