Milwaukee 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw: Comfort + Power
The Milwaukee 6391-21 Circular Saw with Blade on Left is one powerful beast. This thing is packed with one of the most durable motors that I have ever seen. It’s one of the few corded circular saws that I can highly recommend to anyone. However, it’s still class A when it comes to cruise control and handling. I can make all the needed adjustments to it without any huge problems.
Of course, there is more to this Milwaukee 6391-21 Circular Saw. I have owned mine for more than three years now and I consider it one of the main tools I use in my shop. Well, I must admit that it isn’t perfect but it is easily one of the most reliable options when you compare it to other competing brands.
What I like About this Circular Saw
- LEFT BLADED ADVANTAGES: Other than just packing a lot of power, the mere fact that it has a left saw blade, I get a lot of control plus some extra visibility when I do my work.
- AWESOME SMOOTH CUTTING ACTION: The first time I used this Milwaukee circular saw, it sliced through the material like a knife. But in spite of that, this powerful saw is still pretty easy to control. I can work on curves and other delicate sections easily.
- TILT-LOK HANDLE: I think this is one of the coolest features of this circular saw. It is a one of a kind adjustable feature that allows me to move the handle in various positions as the need arises.
- This 7 and a quarter inch table saw is meets all professional standards.
- It is outfitted with an adjustable ergonomic patented Tilt-Lok handle; the grips are cushioned in the front as well as in the rear.
- Comes with a really powerful 15 amp motor that can choke out 3.25 horsepower.
- The saw blade on this Milwaukee is carbide tipped.
- The unit comes with owner’s manual, circular saw, blade wrench, saw blade, and storage case.
- Click here for more product features
This is probably one of the best circular saw blades I have ever gotten my hands on. Of course, having used it for quite a while now I have seen both its good and bad sides. I guess I have only one complaint about this Milwaukee saw and that will be the fact that it has a poorly designed blade brake. I must say that if you’re not that careful then you may end up having an accident and getting a cut.
I guess it’s just the fact that I have gotten used to using this circular saw that’s why I haven’t had any incidents through these years. Aside from that single issue, I recommend the Milwaukee 6391-21 15 Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Blade on Left.
|Average customer review out of 31 reviews:|
Save up to $53.30!
35 user reviews
Milwaukee 6391-21 15 Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Blade on Left
When the inquisitive engineers at Milwaukee Tools started asking professional carpenters what they wanted in a portable circular saw, they consistently heard the same three things: pure cutting power, maximum control, and all-day comfort. The result of their research went into the creation of the Milwaukee 6391-21, arguably the best-built circular saw on the market.
For starters, the 6391 has a monster 15-amp, 5,800-rpm motor that produces 3-1/4 horsepower; that’s nearly as powerful as a worm-drive saw, yet this 7-1/4-inch Milwaukee model is more than one third lighter.
Look closely and you’ll notice that the blade is mounted on the left side of the motor. That southpaw position gives right-handed users a much clearer view of the cutting line since they no longer have to lean over their arm to see the blade. The 10.4-pound saw’s thick aluminum shoe tilts up to 50 degrees for bevel cutting.
The 6391 is also equipped with Milwaukee’s exclusive Tilt-Lok handle that can be adjusted to the most comfortable cutting position: to the rear for vertical cutting, on top for horizontal cutting, or anywhere in between. The saw comes with a carbide-tipped saw blade, blade wrench, storage case and owner’s manual. — Joseph Truini
What’s in the Box
Circular saw, carbide-tipped saw blade, blade wrench, storage case, and owner’s manual.