Milwaukee 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw: Comfort + Power
The Milwaukee 6391-21 Circular Saw with Blade on Left is one powerful beast. This thing is packed with one of the most durable motors that I have ever seen. It’s one of the few corded circular saws that I can highly recommend to anyone. However, it’s still class A when it comes to cruise control and handling. I can make all the needed adjustments to it without any huge problems.
Of course, there is more to this Milwaukee 6391-21 Circular Saw. I have owned mine for more than three years now and I consider it one of the main tools I use in my shop. Well, I must admit that it isn’t perfect but it is easily one of the most reliable options when you compare it to other competing brands.
What I like About this Circular Saw
- LEFT BLADED ADVANTAGES: Other than just packing a lot of power, the mere fact that it has a left saw blade, I get a lot of control plus some extra visibility when I do my work.
- AWESOME SMOOTH CUTTING ACTION: The first time I used this Milwaukee circular saw, it sliced through the material like a knife. But in spite of that, this powerful saw is still pretty easy to control. I can work on curves and other delicate sections easily.
- TILT-LOK HANDLE: I think this is one of the coolest features of this circular saw. It is a one of a kind adjustable feature that allows me to move the handle in various positions as the need arises.
- This 7 and a quarter inch table saw is meets all professional standards.
- It is outfitted with an adjustable ergonomic patented Tilt-Lok handle; the grips are cushioned in the front as well as in the rear.
- Comes with a really powerful 15 amp motor that can choke out 3.25 horsepower.
- The saw blade on this Milwaukee is carbide tipped.
- The unit comes with owner’s manual, circular saw, blade wrench, saw blade, and storage case.
- Click here for more product features
This is probably one of the best circular saw blades I have ever gotten my hands on. Of course, having used it for quite a while now I have seen both its good and bad sides. I guess I have only one complaint about this Milwaukee saw and that will be the fact that it has a poorly designed blade brake. I must say that if you’re not that careful then you may end up having an accident and getting a cut.
I guess it’s just the fact that I have gotten used to using this circular saw that’s why I haven’t had any incidents through these years. Aside from that single issue, I recommend the Milwaukee 6391-21 15 Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Blade on Left.
|Average customer review out of 68 reviews:|
Save up to !
35 user reviews
Milwaukee 6391-21 15 Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Blade on Left
SAW CIRC 7-1/4 LEFT BLADE CS. The product is easy to use. The product is durable. The product is manufactured in China.